- No entrance exams are required for graduate degree programs.
- Graduate courses are available in the evenings and online, so you can work (and earn extra income) while you pursue your master's degree. Combined with the savings from your three-year bachelor's degree, the potential to save money is incredible.
- By the time your peers have graduated, you’ll have completed your graduate degree, setting yourself apart.
- Students who earn their bachelor's and master's in only four years have a competitive advantage to obtain employment in a global economy.
Eligibility and application procedure
- Second-year accelerated bachelor's students are encouraged to begin considering a graduate program of interest and ensure that proper prerequisite courses are being selected to prepare for the proposed graduate program.
- Third-year accelerated bachelor's students may be allowed to choose select graduate level courses in preparation for beginning their one-year graduate program.
- Four year bachelor's + master's students need to meet with the dean of the respective graduate school to confirm that all prerequisites have been met for the chosen graduate program.
- Accelerated bachelor's students must apply for the graduate program and work with an admission counselor in fulfilling the application requirements.
Due to the strength of Lynn's core curriculum, accelerated bachelor's students will establish a solid undergraduate foundation which provides them the flexibility to choose between several graduate options. During the second and third year of the accelerated bachelor's program students should complete specified prerequisite courses, as determined by the Office of Academic Affairs, for their proposed graduate concentration.