Complete a four-year degree in only three years
Lynn University’s accelerated degree program is a powerful strategy that allows you to complete your bachelor's in three years.* If you're selected to participate in this program, you'll work together with your academic advisor to develop a flexible but accelerated course schedule that meets your learning needs and lifestyle.
Accelerated schedules: flexibility to learn your way
When you're enrolled in an accelerated degree, you'll have the option to take extra classes—at no additional cost—during the regular fall or spring terms (in excess of 16 credits), summer terms, January terms or online.
For example, you may choose to take an extra class during the second or third January terms and seven additional classes any time throughout your three years at Lynn. Or, you may opt to take two courses during the first summer semester, two courses during the second summer semester and four additional courses any time during your remaining semesters. The options are endless.
Benefits of earning an accelerated degree
- Reach graduate school and the job market faster
- Design your own course of study, with guidance from your academic advisor
- Get the courses you need thanks to priority course registration
- Save nearly $50,000 over the cost of a traditional four‐year degree
- No additional charges for summer courses and accelerated course loads (Lynn will pay for the extra credits required to earn your first bachelor’s degree)
Eligibility and application procedure
- Accelerated degree students must demonstrate that they can maintain an above average grade point average and possess the academic rigor necessary to succeed in an accelerated program. Academically motivated students are encouraged to apply.
- All academic decisions regarding admission will be made by the vice president for academic affairs, in consultation with the deans of each college and the executive director of the Institute for Achievement and Learning.
Find out more by contacting the Office of Admission.
*This program is available within all majors except music and education. Cost savings consider tuition and fees, room and board, books, transportation and personal expenses.