Throughout history, creative minds have caused revolutions in the way we learn, think and live. Now you can be part of a revolution in the way you learn.
Not so long ago, students at Lynn studied with pencils and textbooks…until we introduced the iPad mini.
It’s not the first time a revolution has changed the way we think, learn and live. Marc Zuckerberg revolutionized networking when he created Facebook. Neil Armstrong revolutionized the way we see outer space when he stepped foot on the moon. Johannes Gutenberg revolutionized publishing when he invented the printing press.
Now, it’s your turn to take part in the revolution. iPad minis are being provided to:
- All new undergraduate freshman and transfer students
- All day undergraduate students
- All new MBA students
You'll use your brand new iPad mini to learn on, study with, upgrade and keep forever. It’s a whole new style of teaching and learning. Join the mini revolution!
What your iPad mini includes
Each iPad mini will come fully loaded with:
- Required core e-reader textbooks
- Access to useful apps, class materials and iTunes U courses
- AppleCare extended warranty service
- LiveText license (ePortfolio system) valued at $100
Learn with your iPad mini
You’ll receive your iPad mini prior to the start of your first term. Use it to enhance your classroom discussions through interactive lessons, instant access to information, study guides and productivity tools.
But don’t worry—we’re not expecting you to study all day long. Feel free to load your iPad mini with your favorite apps, tunes, games and photos, and take a break every once in a while.
Upgrades and service
We know technology has a way of getting better and better, so after two years you’ll trade in your iPad mini for a brand new model. And here’s the best part—this one will be yours to keep after you graduate!
You’ll always be able to connect on your iPad mini, since Lynn’s entire campus is WiFi enabled. And if you ever run into any technical problems, our IT staff will be on hand to help.
We get a lot of questions about the iPad mini program. The frequently asked questions section can help you find the answers you're looking for.
- Lynn University collaborates with Watson University to deliver core curriculum through iPad program
- Announcement made during Millennium Campus Conference at Lynn University Oct. 30, 2014
- Lynn University saves students money on textbooks
- Second year of iPad initiative on-boards all day undergrad students, MBA students and Ed.D students Aug. 20, 2014
- Lynn University recognized by CIO Magazine as one of the CIO 100 award winners
- Select group of organizations from around the world are honored for innovative work with measurable impact Jun. 02, 2014
- Lynn University wins ACUTA's Institutional Excellence in Informational Technology Award
- Prestigious award recognized Lynn for its innovative iPad initiative May. 21, 2014
- Lynn University students interview Holocaust survivors for class
- American Studies students are posting their stories on social media Apr. 23, 2014
- Lynn University expands innovative iPad program
- Apple names Lynn a Distinguished School Nov. 20, 2013
- President Ross delivers 2013 Lynn University State of the University address
- iPad initiative, presidential debate and several new buildings highlight the speech Oct. 23, 2013
- Lynn deploying one of the nation’s most extensive tablet-based learning efforts
- Students receiving hundreds of custom-loaded iPad minis and training during new student orientation this weekend Aug. 21, 2013
- Lynn University launching one of higher education’s most extensive tablet-based learning programs
- University offering core curriculum on iPad minis to all incoming freshmen Jan. 15, 2013