- Connect research with practice
- Lead high-performing organizations
- Contribute to students’ learning
The program is geared toward working professionals who aspire to become leaders in metropolitan education systems. With a focus on K-12 leadership, the educational leadership doctoral program provides you the opportunity to:
- Work directly with professors and practitioners on current problems of practice
- Conduct research on an identified problem of practice in an educational setting
- Learn to design and conduct qualitative, quanitative and mixed-methods action research
Classes are held on campus on Saturdays through the fall and spring, plus summer school.
Your new degree will give you access to impressive career opportunities—many more than we could ever hope to list. Still, we’ve created this short sampling of careers you might pursue with this degree:
- Dean / director
- School principal / president
- School board chairman / superindendent
We’re happy to help you set and reach your career goals. At Lynn, all students enjoy free career planning services.
Courses for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership follow four program themes in leadership, accountability, equality and diversity and learning and instruction. Courses will focus on methods of inquiry and problem-based inquiry, plus Capstone experience courses.
Learn more about the Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership: