Information for new students
Conservatory Term Dates
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. — New International Undergraduate Students arrive and check in.
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. — New Undergraduate and Graduate Residential Students arrive and check in.
- 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 —New Undergraduate Non-Residential students arrive and check in.
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 — New Graduate Non-Residential students arrive and check in.
- All returning students arrive on campus
Ensemble Placement Audition
All instrumentalists will perform an ensemble placement audition soon after the term begins. These auditions will aid faculty and conductors in assigning principal positions and general seating for the entire school year. Schedule and audition repertoire.
Students are responsible for following the academic policies and guidelines as outlined in the conservatory student handbook.