We’ll work with you to find your particular interests in the sports industry so that your coursework, electives and internships reflect your passion—leaving you as qualified as possible.
Our sports management program offers the most experiential learning opportunities in all of higher education. Lynn students work each year on faculty-directed projects within ESPN, the X Games, the PGA Tour, NASCAR, the National Football League, Major League Baseball and many more of the biggest names in sports. We’ve been offering classes with these organizations for years—and our alumni continue to turn their experiences into employment.
Your new degree will give you access to impressive career opportunities—many more than we could ever hope to list. Still, we’ve created this short sampling of careers you might pursue starting with this degree:
- Professional sports: general manager, marketing officer, media relations or sales specialist
- Collegiate sports: athletic director, NCAA compliance official
- Sporting events: operations or ad activation manager
- Coaching: team coach, trainer, player development scout
- Player representation: sports or marketing agent
- Stadiums: facility manager, public relations officer
We’re happy to help you set and reach your career goals. At Lynn, all students enjoy free career planning services.
As a sports management major, your focused classes will all revolve around sports, covering topics in marketing, governance, general management and law. A strong foundation in business management will support your specialty in sports.
General education classes will be satisfied through our Dialogues of Learning core curriculum—a program that relates real-world topics to traditional studies. Learn more about the B.S. in Sports Management: