Presidential debate small business partner program launched
Published May. 23, 2012
“One of the greatest aspects of our community is that our area business leaders are committed to our shared success,” noted Troy McLellan when announcing the Official Small Business Partner program. “As a partner, your company will enjoy the benefits of having the eyes of the world on Boca Raton on Oct. 22.”
In the midst of National Small Business Week (May 20-26), the program allows local businesses to become involved in the debate for $255.
partners will receive:
- a listing on Lynn University’s official debate website
- a listing on the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce website
- an Official Small Business Partner certificate
- two VIP tickets to the Oct. 22 debate-viewing party in Mizner Park
- two commemorative debate lapel pins
- a subscription to Lynn’s Debate Insider newsletter
- a chance to be a featured small business partner
For more information on Lynn University and the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce’s Official Small Business Partner Program, visit the Boca Chamber's website.