WhenJun. 20, 2012
WhereWold Performing Arts Center
Elevate to a Higher Degree.
If you're ready to follow your dream to career enhancement, explore the possibility at Lynn University's upcoming open house. Ultimately, we want you to leave the open house with increased confidence in your ability to make your dreams happen. And it's more affordable than you might think.
Lynn's program allows you to follow a reasonable pace, and in most cases, take classes in the evening, year-round. Professors, academic and admission counselors and financial aid experts will speak with you one-on-one and show you how Lynn can put your professional goals within your reach. We'll have all the information you need, and if we don't, we'll get it.
At the Open House
- meet with deans and program chairs
- receive financial aid counseling
- complete your application or register for classes
Things to Bring
Counselors at the Open House will help you complete an application, but to get a head start, please bring any or all of the following:
- 2 letters of recommendation from previous professors or supervisors
- Statement of professional goals
- Current résumé
- Official transcripts
- Your official entrance examination score reports if required (check entrance requirements for each degree program)
- $45 non-refundable application fee (waived for veterans)
Note: applicants to the Conservatory of Music also need to audition.
About Lynn's Graduate Program
Lynn University's master's and doctoral programs are built to help you succeed. Even while you're taking classes, you'll find new ideas and skills that will help you increase your effectiveness. You'll be surrounded by students who face similar challenges and professors who'll offer solutions and inspire you to confidently make things happen on the job.