WhenJun. 20, 2012
WhereWold Performing Arts Center
It's Never Too Late to Learn.
If you're ready to follow your dream to get a college degree, explore the possibility at Lynn University's upcoming open house. Professors, academic and admission counselors and financial aid experts will speak with you one-on-one and show you how Lynn can put your goals within your reach. We'll have all the information you need, and if we don't, we'll get it.
At the open house you'll join other adult students who believe the time is right to get that degree. Lynn's program allows you to follow a reasonable pace and conveniently offers six eight-week terms, so you can take classes year-round.
At the Open House
- meet with deans and program chairs
- receive financial aid counseling
- complete your application or register for classes
Things to Bring
Counselors at the Open House will help you complete an application, but to get a head start, please bring any or all of the following:
- Letter of recommendation from employer or supervisor
- Statement of professional goals
- Your résumé
- $45 non-refundable application fee (waived for veterans)
About Lynn's Evening Undergraduate Program
Lynn University's evening undergraduate degree programs are built to help you succeed. Even while you're taking classes, you'll find new ideas and skills to make you advance in your career. And we'll help you find a way to afford it.
We know you're busy, so we've designed these degree programs to meet the needs of active adults. Here are some of the benefits of your studying at Lynn:
- classes are offered on campus from 6 to 10 p.m. and online*
- an accelerated course schedule of six eight-week terms a year
- start during any term
- credit for previous college work
- veterans benefits including participation in the Yellow Ribbon program
*Applies to selected courses and degree programs.