WhenMar. 19, 2014
No matter where you are in your career (or your life), Lynn has a program to help you move to the next level. Small class sizes ensure you’re known as a person, not a number. Degrees are offered on campus or online, and our accelerated eight-week terms mean you earn your degree that much faster.
Open House Schedule
When you attend an Open House at Lynn University, you get the chance hear in-depth all the ways programs at Lynn are designed around you. You know—flexible scheduling, small class sizes and a type of personal attention that makes sure you’ll never get lost in the crowd.
Additional features of our Open House include:
- Meet with deans and program chairs
- Receive financial aid counseling
- Complete your application or register for classes
What to Bring
Counselors at the Open House will help you complete an application, but to get a head start please bring the following:
- 2 letters of recommendation from previous professors or supervisors
- Statement of professional goals
- Current résumé
- Official transcripts
- $45 non-refundable application fee (waived for veterans)
Note: applicants to the Conservatory of Music also need to audition.
RSVP today to attend our next Open House. We can't wait to see you!