Lynn University is an independent, nonprofit, coeducational, residential institution.
- Founded: 1962
- President: Kevin M. Ross
- Location: Our 123-acre campus features five freshwater lakes in Boca Raton, Florida; halfway between Palm Beach and Miami/Fort Lauderdale
3601 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Telephone: 561-237-7900 or 1-800-888-5966
Lynn University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Enrollment: More than 2,000 students from 90 countries and 45 states and territories.
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 15:1
- Academic support services: The Institute for Achievement and Learning offers internationally recognized programs for students with learning differences.
- International: 25 percent of students come from countries outside the United States (percentage includes students with dual citizenship/residency).
- Noted for the fifth-straight year for the highest percentage of international students among master's degree-granting institutions in the South (U.S. News & World Report's 2011 "America's Best Colleges" issue)
- Academic units:
The Lynn University Fighting Knights play within the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II, Sunshine State Conference.
- Six men's varsity sports: baseball, basketball, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis
- Eight women's varsity sports: basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, volleyball
- National championships: 23
- Conference championships: 34
Life at Lynn
- Housing: Five residence halls provide single, double and triple occupancy accommodations
- First-year students are required to live in residence halls on campus
- All students are permitted to have cars on campus; cars must be registered with Campus Safety
- Campus life: More than 40 registered student organizations plus numerous intramural, club and campus sports
- Technology:$1 million in recent enhancements include interactive whiteboards and document projectors in 60% of Lynn's learning spaces
- The entire Lynn campus enjoys wireless Internet access coverage
- Five computer labs available across campus feature the latest versions of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Library: Built in 1996, the library is home to 270,000 resources, and offers online access to more than 12 million items through its association with the Southeast Florida Library Information Network (SEFLIN).
- More than 15,000 total alumni
- School colors: Blue and white
- Nickname: Fighting Knights
- Mascot: Big LU
- School songs:
- "Lynn University Alma Mater"
- "The Fighting Knights of Lynn" (Fight Song)