Timothy Jensen began flight instructing in 2004. He has since taught individuals ranging from beginning pilots to seasoned airline pilots. Previously Jensen has served as an examiner for pilot ratings, making sure that those individuals were ready for the FAA’s final examinations. He was a captain at a cargo company flying in and out of the Bahamas and Cuba. In that time, Jensen moved up in that company as the company assistant chief pilot and company flight instructor. In those roles, he gained valuable inside contacts at the FAA.
- B.A., Drake University
- C.F.I., FlightSafety International, Vero Beach, Fla.
- C.F.I.I. & M.E.I., Professional Flight Training, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
Each student is an individual, and Timothy Jensen's teaching style is all student-centered so that each experience the student has is always memorable. The desired result is to have a safe, consistent, professional pilot who will always make the right judgments the first time, every time.
- Private, instrument, commercial, flight instructor candidates
- Multi-engine commercial
- Multi-engine instructors
- Air transport professionals
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Commercial, instrument, single and multi-engine land flight instruction
- Crew resource management
- Upset recovery training/spatial disorientation
- CFI: Certified Flight Instructor
- CFII: Certified Flight Instructor Instrument
- MEI: Multi-Engine Instructor
- AOPA Member: Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association
- NAFI Member: National Association of Flight Instructors
- CPA Member: Cessna Pilots Association