At Lynn, Stephanie Jackson’s communication courses include Introduction to Communication and Media, Organizational Communication, Presentational Communication, Group Communication, and Media Literacy. In addition, she also teaches in The Dialogues of Learning.
Jackson is the advisor for the Lynn University speaking and networking club, LynnMasters, and is an academic advisor in both Communication, Media and Politics and Advertising Public Relations.
- B.A., Florida Southern College
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Organizational communication
- Public address, leadership and group communication
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Persuasive political symbolism
- Teaching in a globalized classroom
- Four-Drive theory
- Cultural shaping and its effects on social reality
- Self concept
- Civic engagement and communication
- Florida Communication Association Professional Paper Award, 2007
- Nomination for the 64th Edition of “Who’s Who in America,” 2008