de Hoernle International Center
Lynn University embodies the best things about teaching. The opportunity to work with a diverse group of students with perspectives from around the globe makes for a learning environment that is always poignant in today’s world. At Lynn, we are approaching the point where we can remove the redundancy of saying international business and just teach business which is by definition international. The size of the university allows for classes and advising to be individualized relationships, which are always so much more meaningful than what is experienced in a larger institution. The interaction that is possible gives the opportunity for students to learn how to ask questions based on a deep understanding of the material, rather than to simply regurgitate cookbook solutions.
In 2011, Ralph Norcio was awarded the Homer and Martha Gudelsky Endowed Professorship in Business.
- B.S., Georgetown University
- M.S., Georgetown University
- M.B.A., Cornell University
- Ph.D., The Union Institute
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified in Financial Management
- Certified Management Accountant
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Quantitative methods
- Fulbright Scholarship, 1999, Lectured in Finance at the Academy of Economic Science in Bucharest, Romania.
- Outstanding Professor, awarded four times by voting of students.
- Outstanding Teacher, awarded by vote of Lynn University Faculty.