James Kassar, B.A., M.S., P.D.
Assistant Professor, Mathematics
James Kassar is the coordinator of the Department of Mathematics at Lynn University and teaches Quantitative Reasoning courses in Lynn’s new core curriculum, The Dialogues of Learning.
- B.A., Brooklyn College
- M.S., The College of Staten Island
- P.D., St. John’s University
- Quantitative reasoning
- College algebra
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- JROTC Outstanding Service Award, Coconut Creek High School,
- Educator of the Year, Association of Teachers of New York, 1992
- Queens High School Supervisor of the Year Nominee, Queens High Schools, 1990-92
- Vocational Industrial Club of America (VICA) Outstanding Service Award, 1990