Internet and telephone service on campus has been restored.
John Daily, B.A., M.A.
John Daily is an Assistant Professor in the College of Liberal Education. He has published poems, short stories, and scholarly essays. He is a fellow in The Institute for Achievement and Learning. He is also a member of The Hemingway Society, The American Literature Association, and The American Conference for Irish Studies.
Prior to becoming a Professor, Daily wrote for print and broadcast media for more than twenty years.
- B.A., University of Washington, Seattle
- M.A., University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Creative writing: fiction, screenwriting, playwriting
- Composition, writing for business management
- World literature and dramatic literature
- Irish dramatic literature
- Irish studies
- The Dialogues of Learning: Belief and Reason, Self and Society, Justice and Civic Life
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Irish Studies