Farideh Farazmand, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.
Professor, International Business
While a graduate student, Farideh Farazman started her teaching career at Syracuse University. She has taught numerous subjects at the University of Pittsburgh, Northern Kentucky University, Florida Atlantic University and Nova Southeastern University. She has been teaching at Lynn University in the College of Business and Management since 1999. She has also served as MBA coordinator (2001-2003) and the Institutional Review Board chair (2003-Present) at Lynn.
- B.S., University of Tehran, Iran
- M.S., Syracuse University
- Ph.D., Syracuse University
- Economic theory
- International business
- International finance
- Urban and regional economics
- Public finance
- Comparative economic systems
- Money and banking
- Managerial economics and cost benefit analysis
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Impacts of culture on international business negotiation
- Business and government
- Syracuse University Scholarship, Syracuse University, 1982-1983.
- Syracuse University Fellowship, Syracuse University, 1981, 1980, 1979.
- Mostazafan Foundation Scholarship, New York, 1979-1981.
- International Women Association Scholarship (IWAS), U.S.A., 1978.
- Who's Who America's distinguished teacher, 2003-2004.
- Business Honors Society (SBD), 2003-Present.