Eldon Bernstein, B.A., M.B.A., Ph.D.
As a former CEO who later became a professor, Eldon Bernstein tries to give students the benefit of years of experience managing a business and interacting with many elements of the business community.
During his years as CEO, Bernstein did everything that he now teaches. He has run an importing business in addition to domestic distribution. His teaching style stresses fairness to all with an emphasis on the professor as mentor and representative of the business world the student hopes to enter.
- B.A., University of Connecticut
- M.B.A., University of Connecticut
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut
- Strategic management
- The history of U.S. business
- Global marketing and management