Cassandra Keller, B.A., M.Ed., Ed.D.
Director, M.Ed., Educational Leadership and Exceptional Student Education
Cassandra L. Keller, Ed.D., is an associate professor in the Ross College of Education. Before Lynn, she worked at Florida Atlantic University for seven years as a field experience coordinator, coordinator of an alternative preparation program and visiting instructor. She has published and presented at more than 13 peer reviewed publications and conferences. She has successfully authored or coauthored four grants both at the local and state level. She was a classroom teacher at the K-12 level for seven years.
- B.A., University of Florida
- M.Ed., University of Florida
- Ed.D., Florida Atlantic University
- My areas of interest are effective instructional strategies for all teachers and teacher education. My passion is students with mild disabilities especially learning disabilities.
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Instructional strategies for teachers
- Learning strategies for students with mild disabilities