Craig Schmantowsky, B.S., M.S.
Craig Schmantowsky’s hospitality experience includes Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach and the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Schmantowsky has traveled around the United States to compete in American Culinary Federation Competitions, winning several awards both as a professional and as a student competitor.
- A.S., Johnson & Wales University
- B.S., Florida International University
- M.S., Florida International University
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Hotel and foodservice management
- Culinary arts
- Baking and pastry arts
- Member of the Florida Restaurant Association
- Member of the American Culinary Federation
- Professional Chefs Association Junior Member of the Year Award
- Received two gold, two silver and two bronze medals in American Culinary Federation competitions
- Awarded second place in the Florida Citrus Dessert Classic
- Received the CHRIE Award for Apprenti Cuisinier