Lynn University’s 3.0 program is a powerful 3-year degree strategy that will enhance your academic and career path. You can apply to become one of a select group of first-year students who can choose to complete their Lynn University degree in 3 instead of the typical 4 years — a way to achieve your educational aspirations sooner and make a Lynn University degree more affordable. In fact, you’ll save an estimated $45,600 (tuition and fees, room and board, books, transportation, and personal expenses) over the cost of a 4-year degree.*
That’s not all. If you’re interested in taking your education and career to the next level, you can apply to be a part of Lynn’s 3+1 program, which means you’ll finish your bachelor degree in 3 years and in one extra year, complete your master’s degree. So in the time it takes your peers to finish their undergraduate degree, you’ll also have a graduate degree and a competitive advantage in the workforce.
Is the Lynn 3.0 program right for you?
It is if:
- you’re self-motivated and focused with exceptional time management skills
- you have clear educational and career goals
- you’re willing to attend classes over the summer of your first year
- you want to accelerate your entry into the job market or graduate school
- priority course registration, ensuring you’ll get the courses you need
- ability to design your own course of study, with strict guidelines from the dean
- no additional charges for required summer courses and accelerated course loads
- accelerated entry into graduate school or the job market
Is the Lynn 3+1 program right for you?
It is if:
- you want to obtain both your bachelor’s and master’s degree in just 4 years
- you want to gain a competitive edge through a graduate degree
- you want to accelerate your entry into the job market
- no entrance exams required for graduate degree programs
- classes are held at night and online so you can work while you pursue your master’s degree – meaning you can make money and save the cost of a year of undergraduate tuition
- by the time your peers have obtained their bachelor’s degree, you’ll have completed your master’s degree, setting yourself apart
- 3+1 students will have a competitive advantage to obtain employment in a global economy
Find out more about both programs by contacting the Office of Admission.
* Program is available to all majors except music and education.